World’s Best Low-cost Airline Award is a quality distinction award that is based upon the customer satisfaction assessment of product and staff service standards supplied by the airline in both the cabin and airport environment that indicates the global ratings achieved by all low-cost carriers.
AirAsia has been once again named the World’s Best Low-Cost airline and now it is for the 7th consecutive year.Travelers from across the globe take part each year in the world’s largest airline passenger satisfaction survey to decide the award winners.
Here are the top ten World’s best low cost airlines for 2015.
1. AirAsia: AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2. Virgin America: Virgin America, Inc. is a United States-based airline that began service on August 8, 2007
3. Norwegian: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, trading as Norwegian, is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe, the second-largest airline in Scandinavia, and the ninth-largest airline in Europe in terms of passenger numbers
4. EasyJet: EasyJet is a British low-cost airline carrier based at London Luton Airport
5. Jetstar Airways: Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, trading as Jetstar, is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne, Australia
6. AirAsiaX: AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7. Indigo: IndiGo is an Indian budget airline company headquartered at Gurgaon, India
8. WestJet: WestJet Airlines Ltd. is a Canadian low-cost carrier that provides scheduled and charter air service to 90 destinations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
9. Jetstar Asia: Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, trading as Jetstar, is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas, created in response to the threat posed by low-cost airline Virgin Blue
10. Scoot: Scoot Pte Ltd. is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline airline